Monday, December 26, 2011

A Few Of My Hanukkah and Christmas Gifts!!!

























this had to have been my most favourite gift for Hanukkah...I finally got the ring that I've had my eye on all year long!! It's in Hebrew, but translated into English it means "May God Bless thee, and keep thee" very inspiring!!!! I love my little hippo that I got right inbetween Hanukkah and Christmas!!!!! Mine only has a light blue hat and fuzzy scarf, and you push his hand and he sings the Christmas classic "I want a hippopotomus for Christmas!!!!" so very cute, and oh so very me!!!I love the gift shower set that I got for Christmas!!!! I never get tired of these ever since I'm obsessed with taking showers and the good smelling stuff that comes after a wonderful hot shower!!!!!!!!! I've always got some excuse to visit craft stores and online craft stores on here...that's because I always find something!!! Always remember everyone that "there is really no such thing as too much!!!" got this cutie Suzy's Zoo cross stitch on the Black Friday after Thanksgiving this year. I got it right before Hanukkah and was thrilled to have before all these holidays started...think I will save it for the place ride going up to Anchorage, Alaska...Too sweet for its own good... 0:)My OSU hat looks like an Orange Santa hat with white trim, and then OSU patches all over the front...I don't mind this one either, but the one I found is too cute, and also way too big for me!!! I think I'll wear it on New Years for a laugh when I go celebrate with others in our marvelous happenin' downtown area...OSU is my forever University...miss it so much now and I haven't even moved yet...great memories though and still thrilled to pieces that I made it through a whole year of classes staying at the top the whole time...

No comments: