Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Success All The Way And Nothing Else!!!!!!!!!!


SOOOOOO happy right now!!! I made it through another year of college...only a few more years closer to getting my first Master's Degree before starting on my 2nd Master's...I managed to stay a straight A student all year long, stay on the President's Honour Roll at OSU-OKC University, gave my presentation that I've had done for the past 4 months cause I was tooooo excited about getting to talk and everyone would have to sit there and listen to me..... ;)Totally did my last 2 articles and got 50/50 on both of them, with an "Amazing!!!" remark on one of them....and I get to do my final online next week....so no more class for me until next fall up in Beautiful Anchorage, Alaska...I've had an amazing year there...The absolute best..the most fun ever, and I loved the projects that I got to do...I only stuttered once so I was proud of myself that I can make my stutter go away sometimes...only others seem to bring it back sometimes....have no idea about that one....Working on graduating with Honours so I can give a speech and a whole auditorium will have to listen to meeeeeeeeeeeee......... cause I can talk forever....that's what the acting classes are for....embarrassment doesn't exist anymore in your life after you are made to get up on a stage, walk the runway model stance, state your name, interests, and show your right side profile, then left side profile, sing a line of a song, act out some word they throw out at you in front of a roomful of people, learn how to pronounce your words correctly and make them come out more clearly than mumbling like some people do, and a whole other number of things....So I so don't care what others think after going through all that...I'll never see them again anyways so so what.... I'll enter my new University with good standing and good marks, all A's and proof of being on the President's Honour Roll...I can already smell the jealous rat females trying to pull me down into the gutter with them asking me why I don't have kids....cause I"m way smarter than that and just totally proved that these last 4 semesters.....Never will I give into others ever on what they want me to do just to get them to like me!!!!!!!!!! I'm estimating about another 5 -7 years until I get my Master's but I will never again work with high school brats who just got outta high school and think that they can yell at me and freak out at me cause they broke up with their loser boyfriend or got in a fight with their parents whom they still live with...I can't stand being around those people...I've lived all over the world, and found our first house from Italians that we rented from who didn't even speak English...Still great experience...So believe me they know nothing about the real world except if they are gonna get to make out with their boyfriend for 15 minutes that night before their parents walk in...Please never again will I be in the position where I will ever work with high school brats again like that who just got out of high school and just take any job out there when others are trying their hardest to succeed where I make myself sick at times....It's a great feeling to complete another semester...Anyone else who is still going through college knows this feeling exactly.... :)

No comments: