Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nope I Don't Mess With LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some total loser in Lawton today like totally embarrassed the hell outta me in front of everyone by making some remark about marriage to me whenever I walked in someplace... I walk in and this gets hollared out at me...."Ohhhh yeahhh, I was just waitin' to get married...." I totally just about died, and turned around and walked straight back out...vowing to myself NEVER to go to losertown Lawton USA anymore ever after that horrible embarrassing experience...oh how dare they talk that way to me when I don't even know them, and they obviously have no plan for their life but staying around a small nothing town when I've lived all over the world...I really can't stand these loser nothing people messing with me like that!!! Not sure why I always get stuck with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments: