Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Feel So Blessed That I Will Be Moving Soon....



1. I won't have to put up with parents anymore...I've not ever been into family anythings and I'm still not so I'm thrilled to be getting my own life back very soon...Just one more stinking month to go...

2. If ANYONE smarts off to me, pisses me off, or makes highly offensive comments, not only will I put everything that they said to me all over the Internet, my web pages, message boards, bathroom walls, and in emails, but will make a total fool outta them in less than 5 minutes...Payback is so sweet and satisfying esp. when I'm the one doing it....

3. I won't have to hear that "I have too much stuff and need to get rid of it..." there is NO SUCH THING AS TOOO MUCH, and DON'T EVER TELL ME TO GET RID OF ANYTHING CAUSE I WILL GET RID OF THEM OUTTA MY LIFE COMPLETELY BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN BLINK...

4. I won't have to hear how "spoiled" I am and how particular I am on food issues...

5. Even though I will be back living on a military base again, I will be in beautiful Alaska, in much cooler weather, and won't have to worry about disgusting heat and sweating like an oversized human sized dog in the summertimes...I'm thrilled to pieces....only one more month to go.....

No comments: