Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I May Be From The City, But I'm A Country Girl At Heart!!!!

1. I'd rather drive around a pick up truck than a sports car. 2. I'd rather go dirt biking, and stomping bare footed in the mud, than standing at some boring high class party, or sitting perfectly still at some table trying to dig up boring conversation with people whom I don't even know... 3. I'd rather be at a country concert at the rodeo arena than on a cruise ship with a bunch of tight wads telling me to "mind my manners" and keep my voice down...uggghhh not something to tell someone like me with as big of a mouth as I have and love to yell around when I'm anywhere around music concerts and huge bands...you all need to keep your mouth shut and LEARN TO HAVE FUN AND GET A LIFE.... 4. I'd rather be around the cows and chickens than hailing cabs non-stop like I did whenever I was in Sydney, Australia... 5. I'd rather have a Dr. Pepper than some drink that I can't even pronouce just to try and impress everyone around me... 6. I'd rather keep my down to earth level-headed country lovin' friends than try and make new ones that are just as fake as the people out in Hollywood who try and get everyone's approval in the world just to live from day to day... 7. I'd rather go Country Line Dancing than Ballroom Dancing anyday of the year..At least I know all the words to country songs, the other stuff doesn't even have any words, and don't even talk to me about being proper... 8. I'd rather go and ride the mechanical bull at the club than to take horse back riding lessons.. 9. I'd most definitely choose to wear boots over high heels anyday... 10. I'd rather have sweet tea and fried chicken than red wine and a steak dinner ever... Rock on everyone keep stayin' real to who you are!!!!!!!!!!!

***I just found some very nasty comments on my blog that I wasn't even aware that they were on there. Any females who get on here and deliberately bash me will be reported, blocked and be reported to the Base Commander. No Joke. I have done it before bitches, and I am not afraid to do it again. It takes an entire day to fill out a formal complaint and I have nooooo problem at all doing that.... I flag any offensive comments against me or anything else that I say on here and someone smarts off to me, as spam, and block whoever it is indefinately. I can say whatever I want on here, have any opinions that I want, and I'm not worried about pleasing other people. Okinawa I will forever still be verbally attacking for the rest of my life, and no one can stop that either...Yes someone WAS abducted over there...I didn't make that up, and it wasn't me who posted that it really did happen, so yes I do know what I'm talking about...I don't deal with hateful people or hateful comments from hateful Americans...If your stupid worthless ass doesn't like my blog, then get the F*&^%#)(*& OFF MY PAGE then....you don't have to read it...http://www.blacktokyo.com/2011/11/killer-of-tech-sgt-curtis-eccleston-of-kadena-air-base-in-okinawa-pleads-guilty-to-avoid-death-penalty/ http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/11/21/Court-martial-ordered-in-Air-Force-death/UPI-47311321888068/
IN YOUR FACE BITCH THE ARTICLES ARE RIGHT THERE...YES I DO KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT...THEY ENDED UP KILLING THIS GUY...THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IS YOUR ASS...GET WITH REALITY AND STOP TAKING UP FOR THE P.O.S. ISLAND...OH, AND P.S. DON'T YOU EVER TALK THAT WAY TO ME AGAIN....GOT IT??????



No comments: