Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Can't Stand Thieves and Liars.... >:(


We had one of our cars completely and totally stolen right out of our own driveway and off our property sometime in the middle of the night....very sickining....I just had finished reading a story on here yesterday on the highest shoplifted items....the #1 items were meat and baby formula...the kind that you mix up from the powder stuff...We heard someone else was at work here, and went out to the parking lot, and their car had been stolen right out of the parking lot while they were inside working...I noticed last week that they stole one of the stuffed animals off one of my cat's graves...that was a warning to me right there, so I didn't put my things out to move and leave them outside overnight until I was ready to take them over with everything else for the movers....Another 2 cars were stolen out of a Wal-Mart Parking lot in the same week, a bank inside Wal-Mart was robbed yesterday, and we get our car stolen right from our driveway where it was parked....that has never happened before ever...We've been dealing with the police, and it's hard..I don't like being in legal situations like this...It's really gotten desperate out there...esp. this time of year....I'm ready to move and be in a secured living area again where the crime rate is lower than it is here in my city....Yes I am fine...everyone keeps asking if I'm okay..I didn't have an encounter with them, and I'm glad that I didn't...they could have had a gun or anything and that would outdo my little container of pepper spray that I have....very scary...I can't believe how bold people are getting now...that just has never happened before and it's still hard to believe...hope everyone else is safe and watch your back as well as everything else you have...

No comments: