Thursday, October 27, 2011

Well I Know NOT To Go To China Ever!!!

I am scared outta my mind totally from frogs and fish....I never know which way frogs are going to jump, and they just freak me out where I can't even stand it...Fish...I can't stand either cause once they are out of the water, they flop around everywhere, and I never know which way either they are going to flop and might land on me and I would totally lose it...A frog started hopping in our house back in Italy, and I wouldn't go near the door, and it hopped all the way in the house all the way to the bottom of the stairs...I was so scared to death I wouldn't go near the house and it was nearly midnight but this frog wouldn't get out. My husband got the long umbrella and started poking at it, and I told him not to kill it cause I didn't want to clean it up...Then he finally got it out and I could't stop laughing at what I had said in the middle of a panic all because of a frog...I am deathly scared to death of those things....I don't expect anyone else to understand it, but if I was on the street like those people and frogs were all over like that, yeah I wouldn't be walking calmly like nothing was going on...I'd be climbing up that pole and staying there until someone got them out of the way or they just went away...

No comments: