Friday, October 14, 2011

I Totally Found Out What Some Trash People Were Saying Behind My Back Here, And Now It's Payback TIme Baby....


(suck it bitch!!!!!!!!!!! omg, i am soooo mad right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)So!!! Someone who can't come to me and tell me they are upset with me, but go around and tell the rest of the damn world and I'm the last one to know about it is not gonna get away with it once it DOES get around to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And believe me, it always does cause I just found out about it and am posting it all over the internet at least over 2,000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been working on a humongous table runner for the past 5 months, since summer for a wedding gift for someone. Their weddding is next month. I was working my head off all year in my classes, my college projects, spent part of my summer up in Boston, went to summer school, had a 3 week break, started fall semester, keeping up with my work in my classes, I"m actually ahead now all the way up until the end of the semester...the whole time, I was working on this table runner like you wouldn't believe, trying to get it finished in time for this wedding....These people also came to pick me up for church cause we all went to Lifechurch..they wouldn't go to synagogue with me, but I didn't care either way cause I go to both...No big deal for me and people know better now not to start with the prejustice attitude crap with me anymore....Well, they stopped talking to me, no explanation, stopped contacting me, stopped mentioning church at all when they cussed non-stop every other word but still went to this church that I go to since I've moved back here, and I couldn't figure out why..I tried emailing and everything no answer ever, just wouldn't talk to me...I had no idea what was going on and then I hear today that they have been going around TELLING EVERYONE THAT I WAS NEVER READY WHEN THEY CAME BY WHEN I WAS SITTING AT THE KITCHEN TABLE WAITING ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BEYOND FURIOUS AND THEY TURNED THE WHOLE THING AROUND AND BLAMED IT ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So!!!!!!!!!!!! the table runner that I was making them for their wedding I posted on my facebook...I'm putting it on "Craig's List", E-Bay, and Amazon, but they sure as hell aren't getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m not gonna work my head off like crazy where they have to give me migrane medication from working so hard to make my headaches stop, working sooo hard in my classes, projects, and their thing I was making for them, TO HAVE THEM GO AROUND TALKING TRASH BEHIND MY BACK AND I GIVE THEM THIS NICE GIFT WHEN THEY ARE SAYING ALL KINDS OF LIES ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I still plan to give these people a wedding gift...It just won't be what they expect....Again, I have to act like NOTHING IS WRONG for this to work at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan to get one of those huge gift bags that are decorated up for a wedding, and put in:

1. A BOX OF TAMPONS
2. A BOX OF CONDOMS
3. A BOX OF TRASH BAGS

AND WRAP EVERYONE OF THEM INDIVIDUALLY AND PUT THEM ALL IN THIS HUGE BAG....THEY WILL OPEN THAT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND BE TOTALLY HUMILIATED....NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE GOES AROUND TALKING BEHIND MY BACK LIKE THAT AND ACTING NICE TO MY FACE LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come and tell me to my face, but once you piss me off, then you'd better watch out baby, cause them's fightin' words....I'll just say on the card thing on the outside of the gift bag, "here's just a few little things to help you get started out..." They will open that all up and totally die, and then they will know the feeling of how it is to be humilited...DON'T EVER TALK S*&^t%^%&* BEHIND MY BACK LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got about 4 weeks until I put my plan into action...and yes, I'm telling this to my newest friend so he can make a video about it....It's never gonna end after he goes off about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT piss me off and talk trash behind my back and change the whole story around, and then act nice to my face!!!!!!!!!!!! that is what they do in middle school and high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, these stupid people just blow me away.....I will tell EVERYONE how my little plan turns out..I will be long gone to Alaska so I won't care what they think or say about me then, cause I never want to see them again after I give them their little "prize package...."

No comments: