Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Can't Stand Rude People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I had the best time today at my conference I had to attend through my college for my class. I did those the past few years and thought I was going to miss it this year, and was surprised when I actually did get to go. They are throughly enjoyable, and I learn so much even if it is just sitting and oh so hard to keep staying awake. I have tomorrow for class, then 2 more weekends of this, and I'm done...Wow I can not wait...Something that stood out to me though, when people are jealous or think they know more than you do, they snap at you in a very rude way. I got this in just 2 days alone, and I couldn't understand this attitude cause I try really really hard not to do that unless it's some dope guys trying to hit up on me, or just incredibly STUPID people on how they are acting. Sometimes I am just like "wow, the way some people act, it REALLY makes you wonder if they still wet the bed they act soooooooooooo ridiculous...." So I just have to keep in mind, that only 2 more months left because (GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) IT'S OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then I will have gotten through a year of school and only a few more to go, and I'm not gonna let worthless, jealous stupid bed-wetting people ruin my chances of doing anything just because they've got an attitude problem and a huge chip on their shoulder that they refuse to get rid of....Whatever then, hope this month flies by a lot faster than the last 3 that never would seem to end....

No comments: