Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This Sooooo Needs To Be On A T-Shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!


>"I WASN'T MADE TO FIT IN, I WAS MADE TO BE M.Y.S.E.L.F. " Wow, LOVE the sayin' in the window...That is just too funny and would love to go around the base wearing that like they wear signs on the street up in New York advertising their business....maybe not me, cause I'd be swallowed by those things, since they are 2 pieces of VERY HEAVY PLYWOOD, with straps somehow attached to them to put over your shoulders...the front has something advertising something on their business, and the back has either the same thing or a continuation of it....This would need to be in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS and that would be toooo funny....I heard this song on KISS 91.1 here (unbelieveably A.W.E.S.O.M.E. name for a radio station by the way....) I have been so non-stop busy with my classes this last month, I have no idea what the latest newest music is that has come out, and I am music obsessed....Love this song by the way...I'm sure everyone can relate....I know I can...

No comments: