Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Cover Page I Designed Myself That Went With My Project!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Re-Did This Thing 4 Different Times Until I Finally Got It Right!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't get the text uploaded on here, and it won't transfer on this blog over from my webpage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was my cover page, and I had like a 13 page paper I was up all night working on including my final exam and I couldn't stop talking on the phone inbetween letting out my frustrations to anyone who would listen....I"ve already lost my voice 5 times this year from talking so much, it wouldn't surprise me if I lost it 5 more times before the year is even over, and we only have 2 more months left.....I'll try and find it word by word on here and post it on here one word at a time to show how it looked when I got done with it..Yes I am that obsessive to search the internet images for ONE word at a time cause I love love love showing others my work....any of it.... :) give me a few days on that and I'll have it completed by the end of the week....this week is fall break so I am free and plan to sleep a lot before the upcoming party with my friends.....the fun never ends for me cause I'm not boring....people have told me before that I wear them out cause I do soo much all the time and never stop...a guy getting on the elevator today couldn't keep his mouth shut to me of course....I think he must have been in the motorcycle class there we have....yes, we have that, I would LOVE to do something like that, but I am not coordinated at all and there is no way I could ever hold up a motorcycle on my own and esp. drive the thing...I get my lunch, was downstairs having my meal, I guess he must have walked by me a few times or whatever and was watching me, I have no idea cause I sure didn't notice anyone...He yells out to me: "boy, you sure did eat fast!!!" OMG, you did NOT just say that to me with everyone else around like there was.....So!! since them was fightin' words, I decide to go along with it (cause I have stopped caring to begin with and what these whack-o random guys who don't even know me and I definately don't know them say to me) I just hollar back, "yep, and that's not the only thing I'm fast at!!!!!!!!!" Guess that made him feel stupid cause he totally disappeared and I didn't see him anymore...totally stupid, OMG who says stuff like that!?!?!?! Pretty funny though, I don't know how I always get these nobody guys saying junk like that to me...I found out that one security guard that I got into with used to be a sports coach at the other high school here...not the one I went to, but the other one that I had wished I had but it was like nearly an hour from where I lived, and I wasn't in that district etc..etc..etc.....Wow, I had sooooooo much trouble with coaches all through school, when I graduated from both middle school and high school, they were still bad mouthing me to my siblings who are under me and they would come home and tell me about it LIKE I CARED WHAT THEY SAID WHEN I WASN'T EVEN AT THAT SCHOOL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They only did that cause they were pissed off they couldn't have me, and I had nothing to do with sports, wouldn't talk to them, ignored them completely no matter how much they tried to talk with me, one loser coach handed me a form to join the loser volleyball team one time, and I crumpled it up and threw it back at him and walked off...Yeah WHATEVER....like I'm one to go and play volleyball when I spent entire weekends of mine at art competitions that I got chosen for and didn't hesitate for a minute to spend my weekend doing that... Here's a little insider tip....COACHES ARE NOT THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE INTERESTED IN WHATEVER SPORT THEY ARE PRETENDING TO LIKE, THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO WATCH UNDERAGED GIRLS BEND DOWN AND MOVE IN VARIOUS DIRECTIONS...I KNOW HOW THEIR SICK MIND WORKS CAUSE I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT, AND AM STILL GOING THROUGH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe that I am having to put up with stupid sports coaches when I'm not even in sports of any kind...somehow they keep finding me!!! OMG, this is whacked, that same sicko pervert who used to coach whatever don't know don't care don't do the sports thing, found me again yesterday when I was up at my college doing my work, having breakfast, and just trying to wake up before my class started...I have no idea where he came from, but walks by me, sees me, totally stops in his tracks, takes a few steps back and smarts off to me saying "uuuuhhhhh you were in that same spot the other day when I came by here!!!!!!!!!!" I was like' uh, yeah so what I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHERE I SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "oh well you were sitting there the other day when I came by here, and I come by here again, and you are still sitting there!!!!!!" I was like "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT STILL SITTING HERE,I JUST GOT HERE AND I AM WAITING FOR MY CLASS TO START, AND STILL TRYING TO WAKE UP, AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHERE I SIT ANYWAYS, AND I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ME WHAT OR WHERE I WAS DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Of course he gets a kick out of my snappy attitude and me having an answer to everything, that's why he won't stop, but I won't stop either with the smarting off bit....I've had an entire room cracking up before when I spouted off before about something I have no idea what it was now, but I guess he's another one who won't just talk with me normally, he has to make stupid comments like that, and today does the same thing again to me....sees me, totally does a double take, stops in his tracks, backs up a few steps and decides to have a go at me...."ANOTHER DAY, HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was just like OMG, DOES THIS IDIOT EVER LIKE EVER GO AWAY!!!!!!!! ESP. FROM ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I guess I have a magnet inside me or somethiNG that attracts idiots cause they always seem to come around me like that and say stupid stuff....I was just like, "yep, sure looks that way, cause it's night time on the other side of the world now...." totally made him feel beyond stupid and he went off and probably told the other guy...WTH IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!?!?!?! AND WHY DO I KEEP GETTING STUCK WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!? I told that to someone, and they were just like "uggghhh!!! why was he watching you anyways and paying attention to where you sit...THAT'S KINDA CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!" THANK YOU!!!! Finally, someone else who sees that I'm not the one doing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is why I lose my voice so much cause even when I speak, it's so dramatic, there's like 30 exclamation points after the end of every sentence....wow the life that I lead just totally blows me away sometimes!!!!!!! :p I made the President's Honor Roll again, so I'm helping volunteer next month on building a playground here before I have to move to Alaska...Carrie Underwood a country singer who's also from my same state of Oklahoma, just a different town did the exact same thing...I can't hammer a nail to save my life, I have no idea how to use tools or build anything, but I at least want to be a part of it before I move from here....There are other things to help with and I'm sooo glad cause I definately can't hammer a stupid nail..The last time I tried that over and over an over, everyone of them looked like a small boomerang.... I never got to do anything like that over in stupid Japan, everyone was always mad at everyone and thought everyone else owed them something...Soooo excited and can't wait to meet others again before I move since I will have to start all over again right when I'm getting to know people here and get comfortable.....Hope I can pick up this easily in Alaska like I did here, cause I've been having a complete BLAST....Just ready to have my own place back again and just my own EVERYTHING since I can't give up "stuff." ;)

No comments: