Sunday, October 16, 2011

Finally My 3 Week Class Is Over With!!! That Was The Absolute Most Fun I Have Ever Had In A Class Though!!!!!!!!!!!


So I did....I got through an entire semester class in just a 3 week time period...wow am I ever exhausted....I worked 12 hours straight on my end of semester project yesterday, then did my exam, then had to type out about 30 pages on my project cause I wrote the entire thing out, more like scribbled it cause I was dead tired and it was like 3am and I still wasn't finished, and still had to type the whole thing out, design a cover page and put all that together....I couldn't believe how long it took me....My project turned out absolutely gorgeous...I wasn't satisfied with my cover page that I did on Microsoft Word 2007...I'm never satisfied with anything hardly unless I do it over like 5 times, and then I still find something wrong with the thing...I put a picture on it, with the wrap around text and all that, had it on my bed to go and get my report cover thing for it, and my cat jumped on my bed and right on my cover page that I printed off and put a big crease/bend towards the bottom... I was so tired then I just got it together anyway, but punched the holes wrong at first, they were only half cause it was like after 5am then, and I had no idea what I was doing, and this morning I get up before I go to class and reprint the whole thing over again cause I was beating myself up about it when I was trying to get to sleep...Couldn't sleep over something like that cause I kept thinking about how I had messed up the holes and my cat bent the cover..That was driving me so crazy that I had to get up and take sleeping pills cause I had nooo idea how long I would be sitting in class today.....That was the most fun that I have ever had in a class, and today I got to show everyone my artwork that I was working on, and explain how I did it, and that I taught my students over in Italy and Okinawa some of it on what they could pick up on cause some just don't understand it at all...I got some smiles of approval, others were just giving me the evil eye and frowning over jealousy...I'm always working on something, and I always have it with me, cause most of the time here I get to do A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of waiting, and one thing that drives me absolutely CRAZY is just sitting and doing NOTHING.....That is all everyone did in Japan, and I couldn't stand it, and towards the end of my time there, I just totally SNAPPED...I took a 3 day computer course that I flew through, and then moved back here and have been in classes all year...It's gonna be hard to leave though when I have to move to Alaska, cause I have had soo much fun at my university this year, and have met so many incredible people, had a blast in the classes I got to take, and I just L0VED the experience....We had a small party today for our end of class coming to an end, put on music and just danced!!!!!!! soooooooooooooooo muchh funnnnn cause I went to the ONE AMERICAN COUNTRY MUSIC CLUB that they had on Okinawa, and did the line dancing and that was so much fun I didn't ever wanna leave even when they were closing...I have never had that much fun in a class, and none of us were good at what they were doing on the video, but it was all for fun anyways and I'm not just gonna STAND THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what BORING PEOPLE do, and I AM DEFINATELY NOT BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo ready for my class to be over with, but then it was hard to keep from crying cause we had had sooo much fun together.....well..I guess that's what facebook is for....Congrats to everyone that I was in class with for the past 3 weeks...WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

No comments: