Monday, October 10, 2011

Still Studying And Working On Assignments...I'll Do Anything Though To Stay Clear Of STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!


I am soooo tired, but I'm down to only 2 more projects that are hanging over me...I stayed up until 3-4am working on my notes for my mid-term exams, finished end of semester projects, did reading on top of reading, going to class, and finally sleeping for hours on end...I don't ever want to be around people again like I was over in Okinawa, so I will do whatever it takes to stay away from them, even if it halfway kills me...I'm beyond exhausted so I'm not on here very much at all like I would like to be...Hope everyone is doing well..This weekend will be my last weekend of my 3 week class...I'm beyond thrilled out of my head..I got everything finished, we'll have our last exam, have our party and I'll be DONE.....I will have gotten through an entire 9 week class in just 3 weeks so anyone can imagine how psyched this makes me....I will do whatever it takes to work my way away from the totally stupid people like I've had to put up with before and still do...never again...Think I wlll go to bed now cause I can hardly sit up to type...night all...xxxxx

No comments: