Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Don't Waste Your Breath, Life, Time, Or Increase Your Boredom Rate By Going To A High School Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, I'm gonna spell it out simply and honestly..."HIGHSCHOOL SUCKS MORE THAN JUST A##!!!" No joke ask anyone...I got in the biggest argument today than I have all week long with someone I guess always trying to start up garbage just to have something to argue about. If you said the grass was just fine, they would say it was too tall, if you said it was a nice day, they would say it was too hot or something...We all know the type, they get highly on my nerves like crazy, and I try my hardest to avoid them as much as I can..With me never backing down or keeping my mouth shut about anything, I'm not just gonna stand there and take it I don't care what it is....Then of course I go and tell everyone all over the entire world, because I know people and have friends all over the world, so if they only knew how big of a fool they were making of themselves arguing with me, then I really do believe that they would keep their mouth shut then. At least to me...maybe not to anyone else, but I always have an answer to everything. We can't forget that one, not since I've been smarting off to security guards for the past 10 years now, and anyone else who comes along....I did not like high school under any circumstances....esp. the one I went to...I went to an overly rich, spoiled, sports-oriented, potential drug using, pregnancy induced, football obsessed high school that I had absolutely NOTHING to do with...and I do mean nothing...All my friends were wayyyy older than me, cause I'm above my peer level, they were like already in college, or applying to colleges when I was still in middle school, so I had nothing to do with the brats around me, I cared nothing for their sports, don't even talk to me about football, and I'm talking about the American Football, not soccer....ummm had no interest in the teenage pregnancy thing, still don't, and I'm way past being a teenager, didn't care a thing about drugs, smoking, under age drinking, or trouble making, and most of all, I JUST CAN'T STAND BORING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! esp. ones who still act like they are about 8 years old or something, so I had friends like 10 years older than me and still do, even before I was in high school and hung out at their colleges on the weekends...wayyyyy much funner than putting up with chumps still trying to figure out what the hell puberty was in the first place...I get asked out of the blue today if was I was ever going to go to one of my high school reunions...I just busted out laughing cause I really had nothing to do with it even then..nothing....I knew all about college life even before I even was in college....I threw everything away from highschool, ripped everything apart and either threw it in our fireplace, or in the college bon fire that I went to one weekend and got the biggest laugh out of it....This went on and on and on saying how it was supposed to be good memories and all this junk, like I was supposed to believe any of this, and I just don't waste my time with that kind of stuff with people who act like they still need assistance on learning how to use the toilet when they are or just about the same age as me..believe me, I have NEVER met such stupid people in my life, besides the ones in my high school, and the ones in the military I was forced to be around and of course they picked fights with me every chance they got and I spouted back and they had no idea what to say to me then...never had any more problems after I gave some snappy answer...no I don't mess with reunions, esp. high school anything, I'm straight A student, on President's Honor Roll, about to move and transfer to the University of Alaska, working towards 2 masters, in 5 different classes, have friends all over the world, and still making more all the time cause they see how empty their life is without me in it, and I know I've left a whole list of other stuff out...There would be no way that I would ever waste my time or miss any of my classes that I'm in to go to something that I know that I would hate so much. So I doubt I will ever get asked that question again since I posted it all over facebook and I'm sure gave plenty a good laugh....don't waste your time with stuff that you hate..spend it on things that you love, and hate it when you have to stop doing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! night all....

No comments: