Monday, June 1, 2009

hi happy Monday everyone....I just thought I'd stop by and put a few of my pics up from over the weekend and tell a few of my funny stories to give you all a side-splitting laugh....or that's what it would be I guess to others once they hear it cause it was to me at first.....I'm so glad to be back on here finally....I felt like I was gone forever and I had a constant ache thinking about the friendships that I"ve made over the past year on here...wow how they have grown....I'm so happy to know u all honestly it means so much to me being stuck over here on an island and just feeling so suffocated all the time....I think I will just add a few pics every night this week until I get them all on here, cause there are so many, and it takes so long to get them looking right on here....I should have them all on by the end of the week hopefully....hmm well, I hope to put everyone or most everyone in a good mood, or back in a good mood...for some reason I keep sensing some aggravated hostility on here or just irritation...not sure what it is really, maybe everyone is just ready for a vacation to get away from it all...even being on here, cause u even have to keep this up if u are on here all the time....Anyways....it's rainy season over here now, and we have these huge huge snails as big as your fist when you double it up all over the place...I don't see them too much around here where I live, but they are all over....I only have one plant of my own, which I have to give up next year when I leave here, so that's gonna hurt since I've had it ever since I moved here and it's still going...yes I've managed to keep it alive this long...that is a record for me....I've never had a problem with the snails messing with or eating around on my plant, so I've never paid much attention anywhere else....we have huuggggeeee gigantic leaves here as big as your head and as long as both your arms....maybe even more...I heard someone talking they grew one of those huge huge plants, and just overnight, the snails ate the entire thing up, leaves and everything....they got so mad that they went out there and was shaking a box of Epson Salt all over them to try and get rid of them....I was just kind of standing there listening to this sick description, and then it hit me that this was actually funny......something that would make my knees give out from laughing so hard if I had actually been there seeing this...not anything that I would do ever, but I'd watch it, and get an ultimate kick out of it....I'm not sure how something sooo gross can turn out to be so funny, but I guess when you are mad enough at something, you are willing to do just about anything to get rid of it.....but it doesn't take much for me to get a laugh out of something.......hmmm nothing new here of course same old stuff as usual....just few more weeks until summer but it's already so so hot....I really miss having all 4 seasons like we did before....not too much longer I hope.....okay guess I"ll start downloading some of my pics since it could take the rest of the week for me....miss u all hope we get to chat soon even though I"m gone a lot nowadays....take care everyone thinking of uuuuuuuuuuuuuu......xoxoxo (these are just pics of the room there....the beds are like this all over Japan no matter where you go, since a lot of families go to those places and well...don't need to explan that one really lol .....not much to it, as you all can see, but the scenery made up for it hands down......it was really really gorgeous there and i already miss it......I"ll post some more on here tomorrow...take care everyone....






No comments: