Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hi once again....I finally got a chance finally finally to get the rest of my pics posted on here!!!! I"m so sorry that it took me so long to get the rest of them on here, but I am kept so busy these days, I can hardly stand it sometimes....these mostly just show what it looked like there where we were staying at the resort around the pool area and indoor pool area with hot tub.....too niccceee of course....I loved it there, and the waterfall by the outdoor pool at night was lit up in different colored lights... I didn't get a pic of that, cause when it was actually night, I had forgotten my camera upstairs, and the place was soooo big, I wasn't in the mood to go all the way back up then down again, and try and find my way outside with the millions of glass doors they had there that all looked the exact same to me.....We were on the 7th floor, and it was looking out into the ocean, so you can see the view I had...compared to what I have to look at everyday here, I thought I was dreaming at first....still no regular sand beach, as u can see...it's all jagged rock with water, and somehow they call it a beach.....everything was great, except the ridiculous baseball game they kept having going on outside, and I could hear them constantly yelling....I didnt' exactly want to hear that but nothing I could do about it...It woke me up the whole time I was there, cause they would start playing baseball at like 6-7 in the morning....Start at the bottom and go up...I messed this up again, and the pics that were supposed to be first, are the last ones, and the last ones are on the top, but I'm too tired to do it all over again.....but these are the rest of my pics...I thought I had more than this, but I guess not....so hope you all enjoy seeing a bit of Okinawa Japan....it's nice at first, but believe me, you get sick of seeing this so much after several years, and you can't go anywhere but north, south, east or west.....I'm sure it will mean something in the later years from now....nice memories at least....I will be putting pics on here all summer long, of different places, so I can't wait to share them!!!! hope you all are doing great in your little place in the world....can't wait to talk with u on here...take care....=) xxxx









































































































































































hi good morning I'll add more pics on here later!!!! have a good day everyone!!!!

No comments: