Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm in ya radio 24/7 24/7 24/7.......so who else can't get this snappy lil' tune outta their heads??!!! As annoying as that is, I can't believe how fast it stuck for me...lol...anyways....boo hoo the weekend is over with again...I just got a few short sleeping hours then another crazed week will be ahead of me for the next 5 days....what a joy this month is already half-way over with.....Only 5 more months to go until Christmas....can't wait to kick summer out the door and get into fall....I hope it flies by faster than any other one before....I'm just ready to leave this nothing island and never look back again to going to another one...not even for vacation, I don't give a heck what on earth they offering or anything else....hmm not much is going on here, or if there is I don't care a thing about doing it..I'm not in the mood to get motion sickness on some boat just to go to another island for a day, or sea sickness, since I get sick over anything and everything involving the water or being on some boat I don't care to be on....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPzKDP_-4Yk-Just Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue on this tomorrow I am completely blank right now!!!! be sure u blast this song like I do everytime I listen to it lol tc everyone miss ya all xoxoxo

No comments: