Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally it's the weekend, and I for 2 entire days I don't have to put myself in character...Anyone else would know what I'm talking about if they have to always be around people or in a place that just knaws on their very last nerve.....Anyways...so finally I have time and freedom to myself, I couldn't be happier....Sorry again I hardly got to be on here at all this week, my time is very very limited, and I'm barely on here at all anymore...I miss it tremendously, but nothing I can do really.....hmm we had a small typhoon here the other day....about Thursday I believe it was.....we are in rainy season, so it does nothing but rain here constantly...it stops, and is dead humid for awhile, then it rains again.....everyone is used to living in rain jackets and sweating buckets when it's like this.....I wouldn't mind it raining, but keep that disgusting humidity away....they look like tornadoes here, but they just call them by a different name......I had just gotten home from my work after being gone all day long, barely finished getting a shower and having dinner, and there was a "click" and then everything went completely and totally totally black here.....so it knocked our electric out, I wasn't going to go to bed at that time, so we left of course and went to somewhere else where there was power, and computers....For about 5 hours just waiting and waiting, wondering when that would be over with....It didn't come on until close to midnight, so my entire evening had been completely shot....It hasn't done that anymore, but it was just irritating....it's still doing nothing but raining here as hard as possible where u can barely see outside....This time next year, we will be getting ready to move somewhere else, so only one more year of having to put up with this.....I won't miss this place at all, and I"ll be *)(**(&(*^& if anyone else on this planet earth will ever catch me on some island again.....Any of them doesn't matter what or where they are....I'm not an island person, I don't like them I don't care for them, so just sticking me on one, isn't going to make me just magically change my mind all of a sudden....Anyways, not too much longer and I won't feel so trapped here.....This morning I came across something I never had before....one of my cats was bending over something just looking at it.....it looked like one of those gray slugs that crawl across the pavement after its rained a lot....we have snails here in the shells, but anyways...I went to go and see what it was, and I still couldn't tell, and kept looking and looking at it, and finally saw that it was a lizard, and they had chewed all the legs and the tail off of it....it was too funny I thought I have no idea where that came from, or how they found it, but I'm glad they found it, before it found its way into my bed somehow.....it might have been the same one from a few months ago, cause they run very very very fast and you can't catch them...not that I would want to but still...it was so gross that it was funny and they didn't even know what they did....Oh I heard this from my radio station yesterday.....someone over in Tel-Aviv Israel threw out a matress, and went and got a new one, and then their family member told them that the old one contained their life savings of over a million dollars......wow sure makes me wish I was over in Israel now when stuff like that happened....that's what happens when other people mess with your things...lol.....but still not a smart thing to do to hide money of all things in a matress.....pretty sickening just thinking about it, and it's not even mine but still.....lol......I'm always hearing stories like that...they don't tell anything like that on this piece of junk radio station they have here....how boring is that.....at least I can pick it up over here...that was the greatest Christmas present to me ever ever ever.....nothing I can hold really, but it sure is a great comfort since I have to be here.....well for once it's stopped raining, and isn't blasting thunder outside....I actually got through this without it ruining anything.....enjoy your weekend everyone, take care...miss you all.....come and talk with me whenever your life allows...=) xxxx

No comments: