Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Happy 69 Day again everyone!!!!! (06/09/09) =) I didn't even realize this was coming up again on us like this....lol....guess it will be happenin' all month long where ever there is a "9" in the date....I know I'm bad, and only someone like me would see something like that in the date of all places and find someway to make a joke out of it....Our summer starts here next week, and I'll be going on trips every single day just about with my work, so I'll be even more busier than I am now.....Same places that I"ve been to before, but I haven't been to in a while, and it will be nice just to go a couple more times before I leave for good here......So either way, I'm excited, and I"ll be taking tonz and tonz of pics to put on here, so share with everyone on what I'll be doing.......so let's all have an amazing summer together and try and forget everything else in the negative aspect that is happening out there in the world....at least while we all are on here.....talk with u all soon...take care......

No comments: