Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good Morning all....I've just spent the last like 20 minutes laughing like crazy at these videos that I found on here, and I just *****COULD NOT***** pass them up!!! They are just toooo funny to let them be lost on here, and I know when that happens I would never be able to find them again...Anyways...This guy was on American Idol a couple seasons ago, not sure when, cause it's gotten to where it just bores me to pieces, and it's mostly for the younger generation anyways.....I thought that he talked funny then just by how he responded to others and everything.....I just happened to stumble on these and could not stop laughing......I have to put them in the order to make it worth watching, and it only makes it funnier.....it doesn't take much for me to get a laugh outta something, or to never pass up the opportunity to make fun of something either.....I nearly choked, esp over the 2nd one!!!!! ( the one about how u can have your cake and eat it too!!!!) so make sure you're not eating or drinking anything and be sure to be sitting down....it will definately put u in a good mood if you aren't in one already!!!!!!!! love to u all!!!!!!xxoxoxoxo
http://www.votefortheworst.com/20090609/danny_noriegas_music_video_24_7

Okay, just go to this link, and look for the ones on the bottom and the one I was talking about is about the cake...this wack-o goes on for like almost 2 minutes about having cake....the way that he talks is funny enough....the others are a bit boring I think, but these two stood out more than any other...lol lol lol lol....so hope u all enjoy and have a good laugh...guess u have to have a sense of humor for this kind of stuff....take care everyone I hope you're enjoying your weekend....chat with u soonnnn....xxxx



No comments: