Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hey again, now that I'm kinda sorta over my shock I can kinda talk again without sounding all whiny or whatever.....wow I had so much fun today at my work, I was at work, but it was still fun...we had a huge water day, which included a gigantic water slide thing, dunk tank, and a lot more, and I did both....yes I got in a dunk tank for the first time ever it was too fun, but it was also an excuse to get totally drenched because we are getting hotter and hotter days now as time moves on....I kept having to remind myself that I was actually getting paid to have fun, something they should hand me a degree in since I tend to be so good at it....I think we got a few pics of me goofing off like that with a couple more and laughing about it, not that I wanna see them or anything, but it was fun, and it's been ages since I've been able to do something like that....I want to go and take a plane ride all over this island before I finally actually leave here...I did that in a helicopter while in Hawaii, and hardly remember any of it at all, cause not even 10 min into that and I was feeling sick cause it's very jerky movement.....not sure if that would be about the same way or not, but it's only a one time thing, and I'd like to get the tshirt just to go and say that I did it, even though I'll just end up getting sick again since I tend to get sick over everything but nothing new.......still not much has been going on here, not much to brag about, even if there was I'm not a bragger, so not sure what I would say....I think this month pretty much flew by, it's hard to believe it's already over with, which is a good thing I think, and I'll actually remember what I was like before I came here cause I feel like I totally died inside when I moved here after Italy....I know it won't last forever but still I can't help missing how things used to be.....okay, I gotta take off now, I'll add pics and all that when I get time on here since we got a long weekend coming up.....take care everyone...miss u alllll xxoxoxox

No comments: