Friday, June 5, 2009

well we've all experienced what summertime is going to be like for me here working...I'll barely have time to get on here at all to do or say anything....Anyways, it's SATURDAY over here now, not Friday...lol I'm done fussing with this thing on the date....I'm so happy I have the whole weekend to myself I don't have to worry about anything....I found the link to the Hotel we stayed at...I still keep calling it a resort cause they had everything a resort would, but anyways, they seem to have more pics than me so just wanted to share them too, cause I didn't seem to get everything....http://www.laguna-garden.jp/english/facilities/ they have a really really beautiful website...it looks exactly the same as when I was there...it's fun just looking through it, cause even I didn't see everything...like those Japanese rooms....I think the website shows it better than what little I could on here....have fun u all=) take care I"ll talk with u soon....

No comments: