Friday, June 19, 2009



http://news.aol.com/article/woman-fined-192-million-for-sharing/526108?icid=mainmaindl1link4http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fwoman-fined-192-million-for-sharing%2F526108- ( some really awesome pics!!!!!)







Nope I don't sleep with lizards, frogs, bugs, snails, snakes, rats, mice or anything else that comes to mind...that's all I've been hearing since I let it out what my cats pulled on me dragging that dead lizard in my bed, and me having no idea it was there....uhhhhhhggg can't stand to think of it!!!! I'm too happy it's the weekend now....I finally have time to myself, and don't have to be around people that get on my very last nerve....Only one more full week of this month left, and then finally it's July here....just 5 months left of the year 2009.....and only a few more weeks until my vacation....I know it's just around here, and to mainland Japan, but it's at least going somewhere, a different place, different environment, different people, just different everything.....who doesn't ever ask for that??? I'm too happy this week is over with wow I seriously can't stand these people I'm forced to be around with, and work with....a few years difference isn't bad, but 10-15 years, or someone who just graduated high school last year or this year in the spring, and still live with their parents here, all they want to do is argue and start stuff up.....I've been doing nothing but putting up with someone else that I'm forced to work with whining around and grabbing my drink where ever I set it down, and bringing it to me like I'm a 3 year old or something...(?????? >=o[ Anyone but anyone who is friends with me knows just by me sending my cam to them that I always have a drink with me...always.....I'm the same way when I'm gone from here, I just have my water with me.....I keep it with me, and I occasionally have to get up and go somewhere else, and sometimes forget to grab it and bring it with me....simple mistake, could happen to anyone....one I am forced to be with, and it's clearer than daylight that we absolutely can't stand each other, not that I care or anything, but still get off my back....I keep my water with me, I sit it down, and I expect it to be there when I am ready to go back to it....she is like 12 years younger than me, and keeps trying to be the boss of me or something, and grabs up my water, says a few or more fussy words to me and practically throws it at me....so okay, what crawled up her and died??? ( or didn't????!!!!) and why the attitude towards me keeping after me on every little thing like I'm barely able to walk or something?????? I was getting my college diploma in my Travel and Tourism more than likely, whenever the doctors were prying twisting and turning trying to to get her released from the umbilical cord....so get outta my life if you are going to act that way wow.....like I would even listen to someone like that in the first place....if we were in the real world, not on some military base, I would definately be saying a lot more than I do now, or even can say.....who else out there can't stand other people touching or messing with their stuff, always on them about something, anything, doesn't matter what it is, and never has anything at all good to say, but always something negative to just deliberately run you down????? who exactly wants to be around or listen or even begin to have the least amount ounce of respect for someone like that?????? like I ever get on with another girl anyways...esp these American ones.....no one does that I know that is normal....I don't either....so I'm just going to keep on doing what I"m doing, and urging my class to constantly play certain country songs over and over and over and over on the cd player that drive her mad cause she can't stand them to begin with.....wow, sometimes I wish sometimes someone would just shoot me to get me out of this pathetic life I somehow got stuck in.....I still have to go around acting like everything is okay, that nothing is wrong, when really I"m about to go crazy inside....I'm not going to give into someone who just graduated high school not even 4 years ago, and didn't even go through college, and is throwing a complete and total fit about what and where and which position that that I leave my water, and if it is on a crooked or slanted surface or not...I mean puhlleassseee really can you get a life???!!!! someone who occupies their time worrying about what I do, or what I don't do, must be extremely bored to death with themselves to make a fuss over a bottle of water...it's so utterly pathetic and just stupid, I can't even begin to understand it...I"ve never had anyone do that to me before ever....once I leave here, I definately won't miss it, I've started warning others never to come here as well to save them the depression and heart ache.....it's not worth it, there are toooooooooooo many other fabulous places in the world besides this cruddy little nothing polluted island......yes that's what it is, they just show the good parts on the post cards and in books, movies, and at the resorts they have people working on those places to clean them up 24 hours around the clock....so don't ( that pic to the right of this should say....."If you are grumpy, irritable, or just plain mean, please stay away from me!!!!!" I'm not one to encourage arguing or fighting!!!!!!) let the pretty pics fool u.....lol......Okay, now that i let everyone know what a crazy psycho nut job that I have to deal with everyday of the week, I feel somewhat better, but still I can't help not being able to stand my life every second that I keep having to live it.....I'm still holding out hope it will get better one of these days....everyone please do take care and have an awesome weekend...hope nothing stupid like that gets u down....it didn't really get me down, just annoys the fire outta me....I got my own place and everything, and put stuff and leave it where ever I want, and I go back to it, and it's still there... I don't have anyone touching it, picking it up, moving it, or fussing at me to get it outta their way.....it would annoy anyone and anyone else out there who has their own place, would know and totally understand exactly what I'm talking about......I'm not changing for anyone so don't worry, I'll still be the same person next time we get a chance to chat.....take care...hope to chat with u all soon...xxxxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBZZlh1X40-Don't Stop Believing (that I won't ever get outta here or off this island!!!!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3JXWcNXYss -Love Story-(Taylor Swift- one of the songs some of my class keeps playing over and over and over driving water monger out of her mind....I only encourage them to play it more since I know it forwards to backwards and they do too now....=) I'm too evil but it's too fun....)-and here is the other one.....(Teardrops on my Guitar) anything to drive someone crazy if they are rude to me beyond belief...... it's just fun to me cause I just laugh about it with my friends like I am now.....)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE2difuhAnw -Teardrops on My Guitar-Taylor Swift)

No comments: