Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Another week and it's already Wednesday...2 more days and this week is over with...so glad it's flying by faster than I can keep up....I've been keeping busy not only with my work, but also finding the most strangest things over here to bust out laughing about either with my friends, or when I'm on my own...Well, besides working a full day today, my friends insisted on dragging me around with them for a 3 hour time block going to shopping places and I can't remember what else.... I care nothing about this at all, and was so completely bored outta my mind the whole time, and pratically begged them not to make me go, then I get "I shouldn't go and be alone so much to myself" and when I say that I actually like being alone sometimes, I still get I should try this (whatever it is at the time) more often...so I've yet to go and win that argument...I'd have more fun kicking mud off a tractor tire than walking around some store trying to keep up....I get everything off here, so I've gotten so used to it, I dread going to look for something, since it never ends up being a short trip anyways....My mind is always on something or someone else, so it's really not an interest to me no matter how hard I try....Anyways, I guess they made up for it by going out for pizza after since I was about to go outta my mind I was so bored doing that.....I've had more funny things happen this week than I have the whole entire year.....My cats from Italy are the most disgusting things that I have ever owned in my entire life, and I have had a lot of pets....Anyways, sometime over the weekend, they found a gecko, and caught and killed it...I didn't pay much attention to it, then the thing was gone, so of course I thought they ate it...whoaaaahhoooooaaa not exactly lol lol lol lol......I went to go to bed last night, and pulled my blankets back, and saw something that looked like tree bark on my side of the bed under the sheets...when I looked more closely, I saw that it was that dried up dead lizard, and I have NO IDEA how long that thing had been in there or how long I had been sleeping with it touching me.......that pretty much not only grossed me out, then I couldn't get over it how disgusting my cats are, and how funny it was.....this thing was all dried up too, I couldn't believe they would go and carry something like that around in their mouth and bring it to me in my bed....when I told that to others, I got a lot of ewwwsss and that's gross, and busting out laughing.....I think it's funny now, but just caused me work to change my bed after I found that thing.....eeeccchhhhhhhhh just thinking of that makes my skin crawl...imagine if that thing had been alive caught underneath the sheets.... and I'd rather not think of it that way ..... lol....My friend also told me a freakishly gross out story that made me shake and shutter all over then of course we couldn't stop laughing....we were talking about different places to go to eat here, and she said that she went to a place here on base like over the weekend, and got the Yakisoba...It's Japanese noodles mostly with vegetables and some kind of meat if u want...I will have it sometimes, if they leave half the stuff out what they usually put in there...Anyways...she told me that she finished nearly the whole entire thing, and got down to the very last bite, and found a dark curly hair and couldn't believe that she had just eaten all that......pretty sick but funny all at the same time....but I always find something to make fun of.....I'm too careful about what I eat, and where, because someone told me before also they ordered a deal of french fries, and nearly ate the whole thing, and when they got to the bottom they found a burnt cock roach there....that just gives me chills just having to retell it....lol......I haven't been able to pick up that song that can annoy the life out of anyone who listens to it at first until it grows on them, then u can't get it outta your head lol......not sure why that is, but I still think it's too funny, and the thing about going on about the cake is so pathetic it could probably kill a person from laughing so hard...I was close I think with the chaos I had getting like 3 birthday cakes for my birthday, only having like 1 or 2 bites, then I was dead sick for over 2 weeks.....just hearing someone go on and on and on freaking out about cake like that about make me choke it was too ridiculous.....So my laptop is still not working properly....I spent all this money on a gorgeous laptop for looks mostly and for the color or course, and now I can't even use the thing....hopefully soon it takes too long to get anything done around here...I want to take it to mainland Japan with me so I can talk to everyone over there when I'm there, so I should have it up and running before then.....it's just a very long and very annoying process is all.....For some reason this year is flying by faster than I thought it would, only 6 more months until Christmas time....so yipppeee.....then just another year at this place on this island hopefully with a break inbetween if I can go on vacation someplace to get off here for a bit.... then I won't ever ever have to see this place again, and can stop wishing and hoping that I will get struck by lightning or perhaps go and die in my sleep or something to escape here....not good thoughts I know, but this island stuff gets to me seriously.....I've just never felt so trapped in a place ever before like I have here.....there's no where to go at all except north, south, east or west....then of course take a ferry boat somewhere, and that of course brings on that awful seasickness for me here.....It's summer here finally, it really isn't that hot now though, just humid and sticky is all.....still I can't stand it either way, and actually miss being cold.....it will all change soon, but still it would be nice to fast forward through life or certain parts of it.....okay I'm gonna go have dinner now, and sit up in bed awhile reading my book where no one here can grab it away from me to see what it is....yes too annoying and I never see it coming ever....I'll stop by again when I can to give a "hey" to everyone to cares enough to drop by here whenever they can....take care everyone thanks for being the greatest friends on earth while I'm over here on the most boring island in the world....talk with u sooonnnn....xoxoxoxo"Go and reach for a Star and u just might become one!!!!!!!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWYEEcs95xM_ words I couldn't say....Rascal Flatts

No comments: