Tuesday, June 23, 2009


http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/DC-Metro-trains-collide/ss/events/us/062209dcmetrotrains
WASHINGTON – The District of Columbia Fire Department has raised the death toll to nine in Monday's collision of two Metrorail trains.
A release on the department's Web site says rescue workers located three more bodies in the wreckage late Monday night. All three were declared dead at the scene.
One Metro transit train smashed into the rear of another at the height of the Monday evening rush hour. The trailing train jackknifed violently into the air and fell atop the first.
Initially, six people were confirmed dead, including the operator of the trailing train, Jeanice McMillan of Springfield, Va.
ws.yahoo.com/nphotos/DC-Metro-trains-collide/ss/events/us/062209dcmetrotrains
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=14109239&ch=4226713&src=news I really don't like hearing things like this since my whole life consists of traveling around.....I just found out about this because my internet was completely down last night againnnnnnnn.....I couldn't do anything on here...nothing....but it was entire neighborhood, not just me....I"m just glad that this didn't happen while my parents were there visiting a while back...I"m all the way overseas....at least 2 days flying with all the troubles that come up inbetween.....there would have been nothing that I could have done......I'm glad to be back on here again, and I hope that my net doesn't go out anymore this year cause it's been happening a lot lately, and now it's just getting plain annoying......nothing that I can do about it though, just another annoyance that I have to put up with while I'm here....well, we've been through 2 days of this week already, so just 3 more to go then....this summer isn't going fast enough I don't think.....I wish it was already over with and tomorrow was going to be the first day of fall. One day we have typhoon warnings, and they keep moving the numbers down.....back home and in Italy, whenever the numbers went up, that meant it was getting severe.....here everything is opposite and they move it down from like 5 all the way to 1 and that is when we are in typhoon condition....it still hasn't happened any this year, but we still get the warnings, and plenty of storms.....Anyways....it will all come soon enough I suppose....I just get sick of being questioned by others how long am I going to stay here, and I give them my answer, then get a very shocked responce asking me why didn't we want to extend here....yah right....I would definately go off and most likely kill myself then if that were to happen.....not literally, but still....not any help when I hear that kind of talk....fine if others like it...I don't...never have, never will.........I can't take it here, I don't know why anyone else out there refuses to believe me......I didn't even want to come here in the first place....not my idea....I'm too excited that next year we will be preparing to leave here and move somewhere else, and hopefully find out early where we will be going so it won't be driving me out of my mind like it does to everyone else as well....One more week to go and then it's July and our holiday then when everyone goes totally bazerk.....crazy wacko whatever u wanna call it....I will just be glad to have the time off from my work.....there will be things going on around here, even under the ocean they arrange things going on......it's getting too hot now to even enjoy anything....I can't wait to do my jetskiing again about falltime when the worst of the summer is over with....well I'm going to go now, I find myself getting to bed earlier and earlier since my sleep is so limited anymore.....I hope everyone is having a good week and that we get to chat some soon...even if it's just a little bit.....sorry I'm so busy anymore...I should have more time I hope when I get my break in a few weeks...but then I'll be at the resorts and mainland Japan in Tokyo, so I think it will be just about the same as it is now....I just won't be at work....okay anyways, I"m not making any sense really cause I'm so tired....talk with u all soonnnnn.....xoxoxoxo

No comments: