Sunday, June 21, 2009



Kitten dropped, discovered in Boston city mailbox
AP – A two-pound, eight-week-old kitten that was dropped Friday June 12, 2009 in a public mailbox and later …
Tue Jun 16, 9:19 pm ET
BOSTON – Officials said a two-pound, eight-week-old kitten was dropped in a public mailbox in Boston and later found unharmed among envelopes and packages. According to the MSPCA Animal Care and Adoption Center, the kitten they're calling "Postina" likely was stuffed Friday through a small opening of the mailbox and dropped several feet below.
A U.S. Postal Service letter carrier discovered Postina on Saturday during a scheduled afternoon pick-up.
The MSPCA is offering Postina for adoption after several days of nourishment and a round of vaccinations.
Animal abandonment in Massachusetts is punishable by up to a $2,500 fine and 5 years in prison.
The MSPCA said there has been a 48 percent increase in pet owners citing financial reasons for surrendering their pets.

hey everyone, the weekend is just about over with for me....another week ahead of me again here...uhhhggghh...I'm not looking forward to it, the heat mostly, cause it's starting to get hotter and hotter here day by day....that's only part of it, I mostly can't stand being around who I'm forced to be around, and still have to go around like I'm okay with it all....I know this will all end soon enough, but it's just taking forever right now....Summer has just started, and I'm already wishing that it was over with....Fall time here means the end of the summer, school starting up again, most things getting back to normal like they should be, then we get into the holidays, then Christmas and New Year's and **bam** it's 2010.....then only 11 months until I'm outta this place.....then never again I don't care if they are letting people move in solid gold houses for free I never wanna come back here.....It's worn too thin for me now, I'm beyond bored with it here, it's pretty insulting everyone who is here, acts like this is the only place on the planet that exists, and honestly, I just don't care anymore...I never did anyways so doesn't matter...just waiting for time to pass which is much tooooooo slooooowww now.....except when I don't want it to be, it just flies by like my weekends do, and I have to go back to being tortured by idiots who insist on whining and complaining everytime they open their mouth about something....they would be much better off if they just left it shut altogether, then no one would have to hear them, not that anyone out there cares what they have to say anyways...so I'm dying for a change, anything, as everyone can perfectly see that...just a few more weeks, and I will have freedom for nearly a month from everyone here....I got my laptop working again, so I will get to take it with me on my vacation, and still talk with everyone where I'm at... I just hope that it connects over in mainland, and up north here again....so we'll see I guess, just keep your fingers crossed everyone for me....I really need others to talk with when I'm away, so I don't go insane with as many thoughts as I always have in my head!!!! Anyways, that story up at the top that I put up there, doesn't surprise me at all..I got a book that I haven't read yet, about the same kind of situation about someone dropping a kitten in a library book drop up in some town in Iowa...I 've never been there, don't know what I would do there, or not, and I"m not getting into that tangled up mess again...I've been through it, and I'm not small town material or island material, but anyways....not a very smart thing for someone to go and do, go and write a book and get it published about what someone did to some innocent kitten, it only gives other people out there ideas who think that sort of stuff is funny...so not my thing, and I don't like hearing about it, just like about the one where someone put a kitten in an oven to play a joke on someone....I can't even read that one again, so anyone who wants to see that can do a search on it, and I'm sure that you will be able to find it....Okay well I"m gonna take off now and enjoy what I have left of the evening before it turns into midnight, and soon morning time, and I am finding myself having to leave again...so here's to another week of putting up with slamming part of my hair in the car door, and letting that sorry sap run her mouth about where I leave my water and why I won't put my things in some locker in the bathrooms....like I want to do that with anything of mine where everyone in the building goes to do their business...please someone trade lives with me to get me away from these total crackheads.....=[ hope all of you are fine and are having better moments in your life than I am...take care and talk with u soon....xoxoxoxohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSy7HaPjDDQ -**It's No Surprise **
As you go your way, May God go with you. May He go before you to show you the way; Behind you to encourage you; Beside you to befriend you, Above you to watch over you, And within you to give you peace.

No comments: