Thursday, August 23, 2012






Yesterday was our "legal" anniversary...That is when we had to get legally married and get the certificate so that I would also be on the orders to move to Italy...it was in the middle of the week so we couldn't do very much, and don't do very much on the "legal" one anyways...the one where we had the actual "wedding ceremony" is the "bigger celebration" and more recognized...We always go for Italian on both these days, and once again the place totally ruined my lunch altogether again...I just wanted to cry it looked sooo disgusting...I said "plain" not to put anything on it...(ravioli), and instead they put some kind of  brown pured (pure rayed" for those who aren't familiar with that word) it was a mush looking stuff..just like if you got canned dog food that is brown with chunks in it, only this was a lighter brown mush...I seriously wanted to cry I was so disgusted and furious out of my mind...I have noooo idea who the h-ll could eat complete garbage that looked like that...and also they dumped some kind of whitish gunk sauce mess all over it whenever I said "PLAIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! " It's awful me having to deal with such stupid people who deliberately do this kind of stuff to me when I really don't like anything and just have like plain bread and water and fruit at times...If I can find the pic on here I will post it for everyone so you all can see how disgusting it is...but then there are those kind of people who will eat absolutely anything that is put in front of them...I had to sit there and scrap out all that brown mess just so that I could have it plain, and also scrap off all that white gunky sauce mess which I know was made with milk and some sort of heavy cream and I hate both...I went outdoors the rest of the day and listened to my ipod and did my artwork on the hill..I get to be up there and look at all the mountains in the distance..I have never in my life lived around mountains and can't stop looking at them here...I'm trying to spend more and more time outdoors while the weather is as gorgeous as it's been...we get rain here every week, every 2 or 3 days, and we'll be getting snow end of next month already..Summers are so short here it's sad cause





it's such nice weather and it's not scalding hot desert temps...The Alaska State Fair is coming here next weekend in downtown Anchorage, and I can't waaaaaaaaaaaitttttt to go!!!! It will be my first one, and most definitely won't be my last!!! I love Alaska too much to miss anything going on here!!!  (that is what I had to look at yesterday, and I seriously just wanted to throw up..that stuff looks like already digested dog food...what is that stuff anyways!?! :p

 

No comments: