Saturday, August 18, 2012

hi all...I still plan to post on here, but I am staying off of facebook for the rest of this month...I responded to a blog on here with about 20 different of my smart-aleck comments, and I'm sure that most people will take high offense to that, and I don't want to hear the insults or deal with trying to defend myself to complete idiots arguing with me on how I'm wrong about this and that, and how they are right, trying to get me to agree with them, when I don't even know them, and we have never met...I throw out my opinions on everything, and some agree, others don't..so what...once it dies down, I'm deleting everything so I don't have to see or hear how much they hate me on what all I said, because I"m not going to listen to whoever it is anyways...everything I respond to comes up on my page, so I just leave it..if it offends others...great...life goes on...

No comments: