Sunday, August 12, 2012

One of my friends is trying to break into the music world being a singer/songwriter, so go and check out his page/links/videos and anything else that follows it!! I think it's incredible, and already having 2 different albums out is a pretty big deal to me!! so happy though to see this happening cause I know how it eats you up alive inside when you want to do something..Me and my traveling habit won't ever leave me no matter how hard I try...Before I'm even finished with the country I'm visiting, I"m already thinking of the next one to go to...so best of luck to anyone who is trying to do bigger and better things in life other rather than what the rest of society thinks that they should do!! I"m the most hard headed and stubborn person ever, so I definetly don't have a problem with what I really want to do, and not what others want, and then me doing it just to get them to like me!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hold-on/id500741525
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lovely-lonely-place/id534127330
 

No comments: