Sunday, August 5, 2012

I get this A LOT cause I move around so much, and girls are the #1 reason for a good part of the 80% of my hostility, so I am really really really trying to be "nice" (uuughghhhghghg!!!!!!!!!!!) very hard for me to do with people that are really hard to like!! I hope to be here 8 years so I can be settled more in, and feel a lot more comfortable being here and around native Alaskans who are actually NORMAL, and a %*#@ of a lot friendlier than most of the people that I"ve had to put up with...and this was a disappointment...I finally got to go to downtown Anchorage, and it was pouring rain and freezing a 51 degree temperature..I would have LOVED to have walked around a bit, and looked at more than just go to dinner and have to leave..there is also another mall there in the downtown you take an elevator to..I didnt' get to see that either cause everything was rushed, you have to pay for parking to even go downtown, and I mostly wanted to be outdoors seeing the sites, not stuck inside again...it rains here every 2 days up here in Alaska...I've been counting...or every other day...sometimes everyday for 2-3 weeks just in the summer...just rain, no hail or heavy thunder..Friday was absolutely beautiful in the 70's and 80's one day...now it's back to raining again...it's also starting to get darker earlier too, so only about one more month of this, and then we are looking at snow all over again..and I am done with flowers for this year!!! every one of mine nearly died within a month cause it was nice, then cold, chilly, then nice again, and it completely killed my flowers that are hanging...I have been working on my garden ornaments all summer long, and I"m still not finished...I'm getting the paint that I need and just doing all that at home, cause I am tooo rushed anywhere else, and sharing an art studio with others can get annoying with people coming in and out, and talking, then wanting to watch me and asking "how do you do that..." I have my own room here now so I can do what I want with no interruptions and it's not that great having to get out in cold rainy temps just to do work that I can very easily accomplish here, and I can also be online when the constant painting gets to be too much... :)

No comments: