Thursday, August 9, 2012

I think that I have to be the absolute most difficult person ever to exsist in my health classes...I don't like anything, and I tell them that every time that we meet, and somehow they think that is going to change overnight...They are telling me about drinking milk...I HATE MILK, I won't touch or even look at dairy, and anything white looks like it's somekind of human body fluids..another reason to totally HATE mayonnaise!!!! hmm..the other one is meat, and how tender it can be, and I about have to get up and leave cause I don't want to think about that at all..I have seen how that is done, and I still can't get those images or sounds out of my head that's why I won't even touch the stuff....I"m talking about fatty, red and dripping blood  meat with the veins still running through it where you can still see them...I don't like that either...nuts nope...nice try...I'm not sitting there crunching something that is soaked in oil and just something I can't stand to begin with...hmm vegetables like any of those peppers all different colours, purple looking egg plant, tomatoes, onions, squash, all those things like that that just make my skin crawl, me squirm in my seat, and also make me want to cry it bothers me soo much to even look at that stuff even if it is fake plastic...I get things everytime like "oh try it, it's not that bad..." or it won't kill me, that it's good for me" and I am done with people like that...I don't need to be lectured in one of my own classes by dopes who barely even know my name, but have no idea of anything else about me...so lately for me, it's been nothing but vitamins of all kinds, fruit and water cause I am really starting to hate more and more what is out there, and there is just too much junk out there now for me to trust...I cringe now every time I go by an Arby's restaurant because of some kid finding the tip of a finger in his sandwich...I've been done with fastfood since about last year since it's injected with all kinds of hormones and other unknown stuff...I'm in my health classes until the end of this year whenever I will finally get my certificate and where others will believe me finally when I say that I can't stand anything hardly, and they are always trying to change my mind...I honestly can't wait anymore to work, so I am going next week to get started cause I miss being around my students soo much and talking...they are the only ones that I seem to get along with cause they don't start in on me about whatever like most adults do...I think it should go fast though, since it's only 4 months until Christmas now...

No comments: