Sunday, August 12, 2012

(they forgot "miss know-it-all"( me) on that poster up there...
It is still the first part of August, and we are already in falltime here in Alaska. It has been sooo cold already, raining mostly, every week, every few days, and the air is a lot more colder now than it was just a few months ago. I'm just as thrilled as everyone else is to see the sun and to have nice days without any rain, and no scalding heat...The weekends here just fly by, we are behind in time zone to everyone else, and time still seems to go very very fast here. I keep busy all the time, so I guess that's why I always feel that I'm short on time for most things...Let's see, idiot guy update over the weekend...my art class, 2 of them, one kept coming over and giving me small items that he had been "working on" and then kept saying to me that "they didn't turn out right" when they looked just fine to me.... (??????) so not sure what that was about but I ended up with a bunch of angels and another ornament with "LOVE" right in the center of the thing...not sure what that was about either, since we didn't even know each other...another one comes in to talk to others, I'm doing my work and not paying any attention whatsoever, and then he starts trying to talk to me... (???) it's sooo hard to be nice to these highly annoying people like this, but I'm still new here, so I really don't have a choice...I just come on here and let it all out how annoying and irritating people like that are...I wouldn't really say much, so this guy keeps looking over at me, and texting about me on his phone when we didn't even know each other either...today, doing shopping for the week, and I absolutely haaattteeee that kind of shopping...too boring for me, and again I had guys that I didn't even know halfway staring at me and secretly following me around, giving me whistles when I wasn't even dressed up, and it's just embarrassing cause that doesn' happen to anyone else but me in public...what makes it even more embarrassing is that they do it in front of everyone else to get heads to turn and look at me, and none of them are anywhere in sight then...every weekend is the same like that and it annoys me soooo much that sometimes I don't even want to go anywhere...that lasts for about 5 minutes and I'm dying to see more and more of Alaska here cause it's just so so beautiful...******************NNNNOOOOOOOOOO I DO NOT LIKE TWILIGHT!!! BUT I LOVE THESE SONGS, SO WISH THAT THEY WOULD STOP TYING BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS SONGS TO SUCH TERRIBLE MOVIES!!! >:O

No comments: