Sunday, August 12, 2012

If anyone else tried that little trick that I put on here the other day... (sorry that I wasn't on here at all yesterday because of my allllll daaaaayyyyy art class, and then me coming home and crashing for the next 5 hours...) the answer to that one is you are supposed to see a heart in the palm of your hand...I was so shocked that I thought I was seeing things...it's just an outline of a heart in the lines of your palm, but it stands out very clearly...so clearly that I even traced one of mine with a pen, and it was perfect shape between all the lines...I did on both of mine, and saw the same thing on both of my palms...so it was actually kind of scary because it was so real..for me at least since I saw hearts appearing on me which happens to be my most favourite shape in the entire world by the way... :)

No comments: