Sunday, August 19, 2012

We are in fall time here already in Alaska...Every day I wake up to rain rain and more rain or cloudy skies and it's freezing out...Every one else is talking about end of the summer activities, and we are already discussing what to get for winter clothes...fine with me...I am never in my  life dealing with 113 degree temperatures again...I got to go to downtown Anchorage again here today..where I live anymore when I'm not here or at classes....I am there every weekend now, and love every minute of it...and best part about it is that EVERYTHING IS IN ENGLISH..We went to the Anchorage Museum and I loved it and was in that place for at least 2-3 hours...It is all art work based on Alaska, before they settled here, what life in Alaska was like for early settlers here, how they hunted, more paintings of the sky with the sun being out very very bright since it was in the middle of the night...more paintings of the Northern Lights, a huge display of the world that had my attention at first glance with Alaska highlighted on the very very top of the globe with the North Pole and the rest was covered in ice...and this was just the first floor...we didn't even make it to the 2nd floor...It looked more like Alaska inventions, and I couldn't tell what else...I loved all of it and can't wait to go back to see the rest of it...I now have a ton of literature from there, that is all going in a scrapbook for Alaska cause I've already got a ton of stuff to fill up an entire bookshelf here...I believe this is the website to the Anchorage museum here... www.anchoragemuseum.com...I will post some pics of that on here...I was great until dinner, and some idiot female nearby said something about me, and had her dope smuggling nothing boyfriend turn his neck around like an ostrich to get a good look at me, and I wasn't going to put up with their stupid high school games, so I just got up and moved to the complete opposite side of the restaurant so that I wouldn't have to put up with kids who what just graduated high school like 3 months ago or last year...(and just a reminder to myself and everyone else... say no to h---s... not sure what I can say on here anymore without being censored outta my mind but anyways...I have my class again and can't wait...it's getting soooo cold here, and I can't stand the fact that I'm not able to go outside as much now...next month we will already be getting snow and that lasts until April...summers here only last about 3 months cause after July it's like the end of October for most...hope everyone enjoys the pics from the Anchorage Museum...They have artwork there that is almost as long as a car...so yeah I really really can't waaaaiiiiittttttt to go back!!!!!!!!!!!! there's like thousand of pics on the Anchorage Museum so I will just post the link and add a few on here cause I really can't decide, and I love them all!!!!!! http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Aq2kL95iM8s2mu02XvcEJLubvZx4?p=anchorage+museum&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701-1    (Anchorage Museum of Natural History pics )

No comments: