Friday, August 10, 2012

Hey all...This is a shocker and also a huge warning red flag...I found this email from a year ago, that I had no idea that it even existed cause I'm still trying to learn some things in Facebook, and everytime I do, they go and change the thing again...I thought this was a bit outrageous, and I looked this name up, and it said over and over that it "could not be found"... I also read other's warnings about the same email or phone calls they were getting and that they promised you a check, and you deposited it in your account, but then it wouldn't be valid, so you wouldn't get anything, but it would go back to the other ones who wrote it...They were also writing the checks out on stolen checks..and I noticed another thing, they never said which magazine that they were actually talking about...(like PEOPLE, or US WEEKLY) they just said "MAGAZINE"..I was in modeling before, so this was a surprise to me, cause I had no idea how they could find me without contacting my other agency first, and getting permission from them and then me, for them to release my name and information. I didn't know who this was, and overseas offers are usually twisted anyways...so this is not a real magazine, I'm not going to get 10% of anything, they aren't using any pics of mine, I don't know if they really did see them or not, I have so many that I had to submit to my other agency to even be accepted into modeling and acting classes anyways, so it's really hard to keep up with all that...yes you have to be accepted into a Modeling Agency, exactly the same way that you are accepted into a University...I'm donnnnnnneee walking the runway though, and I got sick to death of all the vain people that I had to put up with...so don't believe any of this if anyone else gets something like this...you can Google this agency's name, and there is no such place...just thought that I would share that with all the crazies that we have out there now!!! here is the email that I received!!!!!!!!!!



Hello, How are you?Hope you are fine? I am lane i work in
(Bedwell Modeling Group) an international modeling agent based in USA
with branches in U.K and Europe.and we will like to use a picture of you in this (facebook.com).I
would like to seek your permission to allow us to use your picture for a magazine production.. I am
asking you this because we need a good picture for the magazine.we will sent you a copy of the
MAGAZINE after all this is done, please let us know if you are interested in the deal because you
stand a chance of making big money from this deal.In any amount we gave you,you will get 10
percent.At least 200usd for a start.There are some condition attached to it.Please let us know if you
are interested,if you are not interested
don't border to mail me back ok, bye and hope to hear from you
later.reply to the E-mail below (forwardratiokick@yahoo.co.uk) if you are
interested.
Regard
lane


I am guessing that this is one of the pics they came across on my profile, so also block who comes on your profile!!!!

No comments: