Thursday, August 2, 2012

I LOVE MY FANCLUB...THANKS FANS



Happy August everyone...wow am I ever thrilled beyond anything that July is finally over...that month was really starting to get on my nerves it's just sooo long and nothing really happens after the 4th...well I'm going next week to apply for my scholarships here to University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA) and can hardly wait.....this year was just moving here, getting settled, getting everything organized, taking care of appts...still going on...me not feeling well on and off, and me always wanting to go around in the big city of Anchorage...and I can also finally go back to work without being interrupted by scheduling of something else...I will be in classes at night, so I'm not really sure how much time I will get on here since I'm always doing my work or studying...easy

easy for me, I'm still not sure why some people hate it so much...so I think then I will be more accustomed here to others living here in the Anchorage area next year...both at my work and University, and I want to talk all the time so that's not a problem for me...just others have a problem with me, cause I think everything is funny most of the time...ugghhh I couldn't believe this either...somehow my husband ran into someone else that's here in Alaska who was with us in ITALY, and they barely got into a decent conversation without this other guy bringing me up and asking about me....talk about embarrassing...I really have no idea who this is, or even remember what on earth they look like...I have no idea how they can remember me from like what 7-8 years ago...this guy must have heard me smart off about something and thought that it was funny or saw how I dress..nothing bad but I guess a style that teenagers still wear cause I won't give that look up ever...well good to know that I have that lasting effect on people whoever this guy is...I hope that he has trouble sleeping at night thinking about me like that, but still refusing to talk to me, and goes around asking others about me and what I'm doing in life...tooo embarrassing but also somehow very satisfying...wow I love being obsessed over like that...tooo funny...not sure why these guys never just come up and talk to me though..that is something that 13 year olds do...go around asking everyone else if so and so likes them or what so and so is doing...still I find that so funny...so Oklahoma is sooo hot now this summer like 112 degrees that the street lights are melting...umm yeah I am never living in that place ever again...I'm getting my master's and living here in Alaska for good...end of discussion!!!

Oklahoma is so hot that street lamps are melting

Highs of 115 degrees are taking its toll on the nation's heartland
It's hard to not be concerned with global warming when its effects are right in front of your eyes. Sure, it's one thing when the ocean begins to reclaim islands, but when you can see the effects in your home town, well, that's another story altogether. Case in point: KFOR TV in Stillwater, Oklahoma is reporting that temperatures are so high that the street lamps have begun melting.
To be sure, Stillwater is suffering from one heck of a heatwave. It's expected to reach 115 there today, 108 on Friday, and 109 on Saturday. And warmer temperatures are nothing new: July represented the 23rd month out of the last 28 that came in warmer than average.
It's possible the heat itself isn't responsible for the event — it's being reported on Facebook that a nearby dumpster fire may have been the cause of the melting plastic light housings. Still, that dumpster fire was caused and aggravated by the record heat and dryness. And if dangerous, spontaneous fires aren't reason enough to go green, we don't know what is.

[Image credit: Patrick Hunter via Facebook]
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and originally appeared on Tecca





No comments: