Monday, November 1, 2010


Places To See In Your Lifetime#102-Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England- I just have only 5 words to say about this place!!! "I WANT TO LIVE HERE!!!" Any suggestions how that would be possible?? Who wouldn't want to go and live in a castle???? I'm soo happy October is FINALLY over with!!! It felt like that month was NEVER going to end ever!!!!! I feel like the time is moving a long a lot more faster now than before...maybe because I am on my own, and can do whatever I want and enjoy myself...not sure what it is, but I've never been on my own completely like this...I've always had someone else around me, so this is a first for me, and I LOVE IT.....I just can't stress it enough, and it's hard to expl
ain it to anyone else if you have never been through it and experience the same feeling....I found the most amazing radio station back in the states in the gorgeo
us state of Connecticut..I have been through there when I went up to Massachusetts....Beautiful place, I love it, and was soooo happy to find a radio station from there with music that I can actually UNDERSTAND..I can't take this military radio station anymore, it makes me want to put my head in the ground or something so that I don't have to hear it, and I am dying for some kind of music other than screaming junk....it's www.STAR999.COM I've had it on non-stop for 2 days now...I think I will just leave it this way since I"m alone and it's nice to finally hear something playing that isn't annoying as hades.....So okay, I moved in here like 5 months ago...and I have just gotten everything organized, or I"m just about to.....Then they are coming in just a few weeks to rip everything apart and everything will be a complete mess for I have no idea how long until I get settled again whenever that is and where ever that is....I'm sooo excited though, because then I can finally take pictures of this place and always remember it and be able to show everyone on here..... :) I am still finding ants, but it's only like 2 or 3 not like in the thousands.....I don't think they ever go away ever....I keep my house so clean and clean all the time and everything, so I"m not so worried about being infested by ants or bugs or anything else like snakes or whatever else they have here.......talk with you all soon I"m so excited about soo much..... take care everyone....

No comments: