Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friendship Quotes!!!!!

"A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world." ~Leo Buscaglia "A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be." ~Douglas Pagels "Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things." ~Author Unknown "Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty." ~Sicilian Proverb "The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend." ~Aristotle "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit." ~Albert Schweitzer Come check out this awesome website that I found!!! www.quotegarden.com!!!!!! So..this time next week exactly...I will already be moved out of this place and in somewhere staying in temporary lodging....It went awfully fast staying at this place since the middle of summer...I finally got things organized and moving out is staring me right in the face again....So today I went and talked to the Chief over me and found out that I have a chance of swapping over to the other military base where I"ll be living at this next year for continuing work...too happy I was....I'm not sure what else to do but work or study besides having some free time to myself but 365 days of that is too much and I wouldn't know what to do with myself....I just wish it would hurry up I"m getting sick of it being dragged out me being here....It's pretty clear I don't get along with Japanese or the Americans living over here with them, and they clash with me...they can't keep up with me..they couldn't keep up with me even if they were running off batteries on a daily basis so I HAVE to find others who can keep up with me and where we actually can see things eye to eye...They are sending movers out tomorrow to determine how many crates and how many trucks they will need next week since most of the stuff in here is all mine....it's down to about 3 and a half weeks now out being here 4 ENTIRE YEARS....I am tooo excited...I should finally have my pics on here this weekend from my Tokyo trip...Let's just see how far I can get with those before they come and pack all this up and I'm stuck using a laptop for the next 3 months... that pink Hello Kitty phone not too far down I have a phone exactly like that one....ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I have another one too a little different but still I couldn't take having just a boring plain do nothing phone...I love all these songs from my show "Glee" that I watch every single night now on dvd since I have no idea when it comes on over here...hmm I think I will go and do all the colours cause I got stuck on reading them and it's interesting just to know that..I never thought of a colour defining your personality.....good night all can't wait to talk with you all again soon....;)


No comments: