Friday, November 26, 2010


Not very much has changed in the last 24 hours....I'm still in the very very last stages of moving, and packing things up to mail and just getting used to stepping over things if not tripping over them first....Let's see, I stayed gone nearly the whole entire day today I was tooooo restless to just sit in a room, and I didn't care anything about Black Friday sale stuff...even if we do have the 2nd largest shopping center in the world apart from Germany being the first....hmm I went to the Japanese mall here out in town of course outside the fence I have to look at every single day here so I wouldn't feel so caged in and have a bit of freedom for at least a few hours....Then we found a movie to go to...something about a train which pretty much bored me to death cause I care nothing about trains...the only thing that I ever have to do with trains is getting on and off them...but I"m not obsessed with them, and I don't care a thing about sitting and watching some movie about them...total complete yawwnnnnnn...but it was either that or nothing at all since everything is so limited here, and I couldn't stand to just sit in a room...I hope the one tomorrow night will be much better....the computers here keep messing up so anyone who sent me offline messages i didn't get anything cause this wasn't responding and obviously knocked me off and took my messages with it, so I didn't get to see anything from anyone....I"m finallyyyyyyy moved out of that dump they put me in...I'm so glad that I don't have to go back there anymore...Still 2 more weeks living out of a freaking hotel room though....not sure how well that's gonna fly with me, but it seems to be going by fast.....We have to sell our car soon....I think about another week we still have it and then we have already found someone to buy it....it's Japanese style with the wheel on the right so everything inside looks reversed, or like someone went inside and switched everything around to play a trick on the person whose car it was...I'm soooo glad that things are finally winding down here...It's not so confusing now, so I will have more time now to be online and to finally figure out how to connect from my laptop in my room instead of always trekking up here to use these computers which I"m so limited on everything that I do....I will chat with you all soon, my schedule has been a nightmare for about the past 5 days and I still have a going-away party to show up to....I kept making excuses but I've pretty much run out now so I don't have any other choice but to show up and hold my breath nearly the whole time then make a mad dash for the door since I"ll already be completely embarrassed out of my mind anyways.....talk with you all soon...take care....

No comments: