Saturday, November 20, 2010

FINALLY GOT TO SEE "ECLISPE" AFTER 5 MONTHS SINCE IT'S BEEN OUT!!!!!!!!

♥♥ I FINALLY got to see my movie that follows my books....this is the 3rd one and I wasn't going to put up watching something this great at this base or any other...I took a chance today and went in town to the Japanese theatre to check and see what was playing in English....I couldn't believe "Eclispe" was staring me back in the face for one of the movies that were in English with Japanese sub-titles....I can't believe how pathetic it is over here to just try and see a movie when it's released for everyone else....I've got about 3 weeks left here now...I'm counting believe meeeeeeeeeeeee...I just hope the weather doesn't mess us up on leaving since it's fall time around here and if storms aren't here, then they are around these islands somewhere....I got fabulous things related to the "Eclispe" movie since I"m so obsessed with "stuff"...that's the only good thing about going to a Japanese theatre out in town...Japanese are just as obsessed with movie or music related items...I can't wait to take pictures to show on here I was really surprised I found things like that here with everything always being so crowded and sold out with everyone trying to shove themselves on this one island.....can't wait until things pick up finally..I'm too tired of waiting...hope to talk with you all soon when I'm staying in temporary lodging....I have about 2 more days left here in the place they moved us to back in the summer....I never really felt settled at all here honestly...I was constantly unpacking and going through things and now that I got them in some kind of an order...moving again.....story of my life....

No comments: