Sunday, October 31, 2010


I had tooooo much fun last night and took some of the greatest and funniest picture ever for this entire year....=) Loved the Halloween celebration and costume party that I went to I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out it was sooooo much fun and can't wait to go back even though it won't be a costume party anymore.....I didn't want to be here putting up with rotten kids banging at my door....I noticed the next morning when I came out they kicked over my yard ornaments and scuffed them up.....I only have about 3 more weeks here then we move into temporary lodging and would you believe it????? I LEAVE JAPAN IN 6 WEEKS THEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never again ever ever ever am I coming here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo excited.....hope everyone had a great weekend...I'm loving it being on my own I've been having tooo much fun finally not having anyone around trying to tell me what to do as if I would listen anyways....talk with you all soon...my internet was down the entire day today and there wasn't anything I could do about it...I really hope that doesn't happen anymore because now my days are definately numbered here!!!!

No comments: