Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!!!!


I am completely moved out of that moldy spider ridden worm crawling place the military forced me to move into....This is my first time back online in 3 days and it feels greatttt....I'm now living out of a scrunched up hotel room that I try and stay out of as much as possible except when I have GOT to get a shower and sleep...the rest of the times as soon as I wake up, I get dressed and I'm gone again from that place....I will be that way for the next 2 weeks here, but we finally got our plane tickets to go back home, the day after the movers came and I could hardly stand it I was sooo happy....Today was Thanksgiving.......glad it's over in a way, cause I don't like any of that stuff really...I get dragged to some Thanksgiving get-together the other day here, and there were tables and tables and more tables of just everything, and me not liking anything hardly only goes and gets 2 things...I think a couple of cookies and Dr. Pepper....I wouldn't touch any of that other mess...some kind of barfo casseroles and tomatoes on top with meat...I have better sense to injest something like that...(eyeroll) So I"m not too hot on Thanksgiving cause I'm such a picky eater and just can't stand anything hardly at all....Now that Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is going to be shoved at us full-force...not that it is already...they are having some Christmas parade here I think next weekend...not that I'm going to participate or anything living out of a hotel room of all places, but some already have lights up and Christmas trees showing out the windows...I've never had a Christmas tree ever, so I hope after next year I will finally get to experience having my own.....hope to chat with you all soon....as soon as I can figure out how to connect my laptop in my room (WHERE IT WILL ACTUALLY WORK AND NOT JUST COME ON) I will most likely be online non-stop until we have to move from here permanetely....I just didn't want to wait to get it hooked up and wait for it to connect, which never works for me the first time anyways... so now that most of the mess from moving in a hotel room is sorted out and I'm somewhat organized...the best way that I can be, until I get my own house again...one year and counting.... :p then it shouldn't be too much longer until I can start coming online again everyday.... and I simply can not waittttt....hope you all are doing great and gearing up for the holiday season....I'm excited about all of it.... :) xxxxx

No comments: