Monday, November 29, 2010


So it was another sllloooowww day, but I get out and do things constantly so I can meet others for someone else to talk with....no one around me here says anything or talks...they stay hidden out or walk the other way frowning...not sure why, but I've been dying for others to talk with....it's not as easy as I thought it would be since everyone is at work in the day still and we're about to get ready to leave....I can't take much more of these "do-nothing" days cause I"m so used to being out and talking to people and meeting others...not being hidden away in a room the whole day and night....I found a phone here that is free for soldiers and anyone else that is here for free world-wide calls....I can never get ahold of anyone and they are closed in the middle of the night....My internet in my room still is not fixed...I have no idea if it ever will be before we leave from here...I'm making due between these 2 cyber cafes but it's not as convinient as using right from my room where I don't have to go out in the freezing cold night air...I have finished sooo

many art projects that I have to send them back home to myself cause I don't want to keep up with them....It's fine at first having so much free time, then it just gets blahhh......I"m looking forward to starting my life over and working all over again cause it's soo hard for me to stay at home doing nothing at all or not really being productive in the daytime....Not too much longer though and I"ll be begging to have a break with all the mess that comes all at once from the movers off the boat and the trucks.....Not really looking forward to that but nothing I can do to change it..My going away party is just a few days away now...I'm half-way excited and nervous as all get out cause I absolutely can't stand being the center of attention and everyone's vision is solely focused on "me". I didn't even ask for it but it's a good thing to know I'm liked and not hated beyond belief...I gets that's what I get for being able to get along with almost anyone....:) hope everyone is having a good week so far..It's only Monday everyone!!!!!!! take care and talk with you soon when I can make it across the streetttttttttt...xxxxoxoxo

No comments: