Saturday, November 27, 2010

this is a day behind....i'm posting this on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 28TH!!!!


We had the Japanese street festival yesterday and I believe it's also going on today as well...I saw some of it with the Japanese dancers in the street and the Japanese drummers performing...I heard it again while I was walking up here to come online for as long as I possibly can since I can't stand just sitting in a room or sleeping the whole day like everyone else seems to do there....It's nice to see festivals like that since we don't have them back home except in organized places like our Arts Festival or at the State Fair every year, but we never have things just going on in the streets....I want to go tonight to get pictures when everything is lit up and they have the Japanese lanterns out....I have only 2 weeks left here in Japan...It's so hot today somewhere over 73 degrees......I can't believe we are weeks away from Chrismas and New York is already getting snow and we are in shorts and t-shirts here....We have our Christmas tree lighting a week from now...We have a Christmas village then at dark this huge Christmas tree is lit up....I'm sooo excited to get to see that before we leave here...I have all my pictures from Tokyo and everything else from the Halloween costume party that I went to all on my other computer that was shipped with everything else....I should be seeing all that about March perhaps if not sooner, but it takes forever to go through... By the time it



gets there, it will be freezing cold, cause we get heavy snow sometimes and huge ice storms.....very different from the winters here.....It's just kind of chilly now, but nothing really major happens.....I'm still in the waiting period over here..it seems to be dragging sometimes and it gets to me just being in such a very small living area...It's only 2 rooms and it drives me crazy at times...I don't think twice about grabbing my drink and heading out the door to one the nearest places around me I can actually get to.....I miss being online sooo much and wouldn't you know it...the internet connection is completely worn out and not working now until they come to fix it....so more waiting on that.....hopefully sometime this week cause I miss being on late at night, but then everything is closed then.....hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...I'm pretty much free right now and don't know what to do with myself I'm so restless...just waiting to leave is all but its aggravating teasing me like this...being so close but taking sooo long to get here.....

No comments: