Sunday, November 21, 2010


Tomorrow the movers come finally...I thought the day would never ever come...it's only a start to get some things then the next 2 days they come and get everything else....I"m so excited, and it's already looking empty here, and all we've done is move stuff around or have it stacked....I have tonight and tomorrow night still here before I'm living out of a hotel having to move 3 or 4 times because of my cats...some rooms they are allowed in, others they're not...so I'll be moving around until after Christmas trying to get settled and visiting everyone back and forth back home....I won't be fully settled until about the springtime when the snow starts melting....can't waittt I will finallyyy get to see snow aftersooo longgg....Has everyone seen the latest video craze that has been on the internet since before the sun came up here this morning???? I don't know how many times I have watched this but it's sooo cute and soooooo funny, I just had to share it....I miss having cutie kittens like this...mine were smaller than this when I first saw them when we went over to sign our lease in Italy....mine fit in the palm of my hand then, so it's no time at all and they grow up to be this size and do the funniest things ever....love it though...wish they could just stay that way and that sweet size....

No comments: