Monday, November 22, 2010


Although I had a very hot shower, I still feel unbelievably disgusting....Today was the movers coming to get my husband's things to go to Korea...tomorrow is everything of ours then government borrowed things the next day...I had the grueling task of cleaning off the gross stuff from my yard ornaments I keep by the front....Some are porcelain others are like a hard plastic or whatever it is they make yard ornaments out of...I had to go and rinse them off in the dark with very little light and running so much water, it made the worms, lizards, bugs, ants and I'm not sure what else some of that was, come out....I can't stand any of that and I'm scared of everything over here....I'm not sure when it happened, or with which one, but my finger was aching, and I got in the light and looked at it, and I had sliced it all the way down and was bleeding all over the place...so that was the end of cleaning for me...good riddens I can't stand doing that stuff to begin with.....I'm soooo excited to FINALLY be moving and eventually leaving here.....I just don't like cutting myself over stuff like that, cause now it's aching to type anything....I am fine though, but it's been chaotic the whole day waiting and waiting then getting things ready or having to pack and not everything is cooperating....I will have everything jerked out from under me tomorrow..it takes a whole day to pack everything up and load it in the crates....then we move over to the hotel to temporary lodging for the next month...about 3 weeks time....I hope the weather doesn't act up by the time next month finally gets here and it's time to fly out...just sooo excited.....I will talk with you all soon...take care and so happy that we all met on here while I was living here on Okinawa....

No comments: