Sunday, April 22, 2012

Still More Pics...

The weekend is over again...I was going for the last 48 hours nearly non-stop, and this is my first time the whole entire weekend to actually sit down and be online...I really hope that things slow down in a few months or so...So this is the last of the pics where I basically showed up, then refused to do anything but the fun stuff...I was freezing to death anyways showing up in shorts, flipflops, and some kind of tank top, and no jacket...This is our river in Oklahoma City...It's really beautiful in sunrise, and also sunset...This is also where these poor souls were out there digging around a dirt path to lay a bunch of gravel down...They wouldn't have gotten me to do something like that I don't even care if they tried to pay me to do that, cause I would just walk the other way again...You can see what I ended up doing with the kids indoors, and I left my mark of course, as big and swirled up as I could...I'm glad that I can finally move on tomorrow on pics...( but I still can't belive that I totally WASTED my entire evening on a terrible 2 hour movie, so my whole evening was shot...so much for that)...I still have I'm not sure how many more folders to go...have a good night everyone...I'm so beat...

No comments: