Sunday, April 1, 2012

Please Help...Cuz I Know Too Many Annoying People...

(not referring to my friends on here...I mean everyone else who I keep running into everytime I go out in public!!!!!!!!!!)





so I was just wonderin'... why is it whenever jock Army guys play racquetball at the gym and I'm on the upper level, that they keep hitting the ball right next to me where I have to totally interrupt what I'm doing to keep throwing their ball back just so that they can get a better look at me?!?!?! ugghhhh if they wanna talk with me, talk to me like a normal person does, don't play these stupid high school games like that!!! totally twisted...I seriously can't wait to go out more in the big city of Anchorage and meet some more normal people to carry on decent conversations with!!! that is just plain annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: