Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Love This Show Toooooo Much...Soooo Funny....

lol watch these videos...I just about died laughing....I soooo wanna meet these people...I had noooo idea that I would be this fascinated about watching a show about a pawn shop, but sometimes I just can't stop laughing after watching some of those people on here...I'm still looking for another video where they keep calling each other "boo"...I'm still not understanding what that means...I thought that was something that a ghost said...but whatever...I have never heard of this show ever but I can't wait until it comes on every week...I'm glad that they have as many clips as they do...I used to have those ugly Cabbage Patch dolls as well (whenever they were popular, and when I was a lottt younger)...until I threw mine in the trash, and someone driving by was stupid enough to stop in the middle of the street and dig those things out of our trash...oh, and can someone tell me what is up with that one guy with the blue eye shadow and the coat with the fur around the neck??? that just makes it 1000 times funnier...

No comments: