Friday, April 27, 2012

Neighbours Suck...

So our crack head neighbours are at it again...The snow is finally melting some, now it's just big dirty piles of snow, and what is left isn't much to get excited about...I went out to look at our backyard today, and I saw that they had done it again...Why am I not surprised...So this is what I found but absolutely refused to touch any of it... (most of this is from the junk people in here before us, but the rest is from the psychos who live next to us now...wow, what I wouldn't give to have normal neighbours of a sound mind...these people seriously need some serious mental help....)


1. Cigarette butts thrown all over the ground...


2. wooden burnt out match sticks...


3. huge pieces of dog crap all over in the yard, even leading up to the back porch...


4. a whole plastic grocery bag of dog crap tossed along side the fence that separates their yard from ours...(thank God for that one...)


5. sick looking rotten dog treats on top of the snow that has already melted off...if they hadn't been thrown there recently, they would have been on the solid ground...these were laying on the very top of the snow untouched...yeah I'm not stupid you all I can figure things out like that...wow...

6. broken plastic cups thrown all over at the side of our flower beds in the front yard from their drunken all night loser parties..


7. more cigerette butts....



So we have to look up a freaking dog cleaning up service whenever we don't even own a *$%#@@* dog...they have to clean that up first before we can have a deck built and get our hot tub...still waiting for the rest of that snow to melt so we can start on the fun stuff...oh and there's also dog hair all over in the cracks by the back doors...I'm thinking boiling water, Pine-Sol, then a very very strong water hose with the super attachment thing on the end....but I'm not going out there until the dog people come and clean up the freaking yard...wow I hate insane neighbours....does anyone else have this problem!?!?! I've never met such odd people before in my life...We've never even met/spoken to them and they act like this...I don't even have any idea what the hell they look like...oh well they best stop it with their dogs altogether before they get a taste of what I can do..nothing bad of course...just funny.... ;)

No comments: